We are looking for people who have the ability to establish relationships based on dialogue, mutual trust and collaboration. Bring us your experience, let us see what you can do, together we will build the future, send your resume today.
We are looking for an organized, efficient sales support specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers.
To be a successful sales support specialist, you should have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Answering customer inquiries, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
We are looking for an experienced online marketing executive to contribute to the planning, implementation, and optimization of online marketing duties. The online marketing executive's responsibilities include promoting products or services through digital platforms, creating marketing strategies, and monitoring the online presence of the company.
To be a successful online marketing executive, you should have extensive knowledge of marketing and technology best practices. You should be educated on how to use the internet to increase sales. Finally, an effective online marketing executive will need to be tech-savvy and create innovative marketing campaigns.
- Marketing or communications related degree.
- Proven working experience as an online marketing executive.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Content and creative writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing promotion campaigns and monitoring reports.
- Managing and updating social media platforms.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Creating innovative content.
- Overseeing the company's email marketing campaigns.